Thursday, April 23, 2015

I Really Thanked Jonathan For The Appointment and For Seeing Me Out - Former IGP Suleiman Abba

I Really Thanked Jonathan For The Appointment and For Seeing Me Out- Former IGP Suleiman Abba

Former Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba who was sacked by Goodluck Jonathan thanked GEJ for giving him the appointment and for seeing him out at this time.

According to Abba “I want to thank the Almighty God, for seeing me into the office of IGP; like he said, He gives and He takes and He is also seeing me out as the IGP, particularly, when it is in good health and with the ovation I’m getting from my colleagues. “I want to thank the president and commander-in-chief of the armed forces, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, for that appointment and for also seeing me out at this time because I believe God knows the best. And I want to say that I want to move on with my life believing that life has steps and it is a journey.”

“To my colleagues, I know you have seen it all. We started at a time that was very difficult in Nigerian history, a time when politics had picked up. We were getting ready for the elections and our whole attention, I would say, was on the elections, even though we kept on doing our best in managing our day to day activities”.

“My happiness is that we have gone through it; the elections are almost over. I want to seize this opportunity to thank everyone, all stakeholders with regards to the 2015 elections for making it not only a reality, but also making it credible.”

“I’m happy we had a credible and peaceful conduct in the 2015 general elections. And I want to urge you to put in more efforts because it is not over yet; the elections are not concluded in at least three states”

No comments:

Post a Comment