Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tonto Dikeh Talks How She Managed Not To Kill Herself & Anger Issues She Suffered For Years

 

Actress Tonto Dikeh shared a photo of her today and shared a powerful message alongside it, the delectable actress spoke on her being suicidal and also battling with anger issues.

Here’s what she wrote below:

    “Woke up reflecting on who I was and how far I have grown spiritually, womanly & physically. I had so much anger, So much venom, so much Hate to give. I didnt understand y neither did i give A hoot. I thot life Was all i Saw, Most of my anger Came from my Childhood (but i did have a great hood), Some came from Been Sick, Another came from been motherless,etc. Darlings i was broken,i was a walking disaster, A thicking time Bomb. I was on a suicide part on a regular sigh# Bottomline I Saved me, I got to realise that no1 cares about your Pain/hurt or life, people already have too much on their plate Or are more Angry about life than u
    I came to understand that wirhout me the world wld still go on with nothing missed n might even be a better place,you might b missed for a day,week,years but i bet u u gonno b so forgotten wen its time* i came to unserstand that change i needed was inside me,We really dont maximise our God given Authority AS Gods creations#PRAYER#
    *I came to realise that Anger is a more deadly messedup illness than CANCER,my anger was the shield btw i and happiness,Love,Life,etc* I came to realise that my future depends on me letting go of all the hurt/Anger/Negativity and fully committed2 God and living a good life*

No comments:

Post a Comment